Creamy Italian Skillet
I will definitely be making this again!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 to 1 lbchicken breast, cut into strips
1 pkgitalian dressing mix, dry
1/4 csour cream
1 pkgfovourite pasta
How to Make Creamy Italian Skillet
- partially saute' chicken with abt 1/2 of the dry Italian seasoning & abt 1/4c of water.
- add pasta and 1c-2c of water (depends on amt of pasta. you want enough water to cover the pasta)
- stir in the rest of the italian mix.
- Let cook covered until pasta is done.
- Add sour cream to the pasta & chicken. Cook uncovered until it thickens.
- Serve hot with favourite bread.