Creamy Chicken and Noodles
2boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 can(s)peas, drained
1/2 tsponion powder
1 1/2 tsppaprika
1/4 tspwhite pepper
1 can(s)mushrooms, optional
12 ozegg noodles, uncooked
How to Make Creamy Chicken and Noodles
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Cook the chicken until it is no longer pink. Drain the oil.
- Add the other ingredients except the noodles. Stir to mix well.
- Simmer on low heat for 15- 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain.
- To serve, pour the chicken mixture over the noodles.