Fix Ahead Chicken
It's true comfort food.
- 2 lb
- chicken parts
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- (10 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- soup can of milk
- 1/4 tsp
- poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp
- dash pepper
- medium carrots, cut lengthwise in quarters or 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained or 1 pkge. (10 ounce) frozen corn, thawed
- small onions
- 1 pkg
- (10 ounce) frozen lima beans
How to Make Fix Ahead Chicken
- 1Brown chicken in butter; place in a 2 quart casserole. Discard drippings.
- 2Stir soup, milk and seasonings together; heat.
Add carrots or mushrooms or corn and onions.
- 3Cover; cook over low heat for 10 minutes; stir often. Add lima beans; cook until separated; stir often.
Pour over chicken.
- 4Cover; immediately refrigerate until 1 hour and 15 minutes before serving.
- 5Bake, covered, in a 375 degree oven for 1 hour.
Uncover, bake 15 minutes more or until chicken is tender.
- 6If cooked for serving immediately (not refrigerated), decrease baking time of covered casserole 15 minutes.