Fix Ahead Chicken
It's true comfort food.
2 lbchicken parts
1 can(s)(10 ounce) cream of chicken soup
1/2soup can of milk
1/4 tsppoultry seasoning
4medium carrots, cut lengthwise in quarters or 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained or 1 pkge. (10 ounce) frozen corn, thawed
1 pkg(10 ounce) frozen lima beans
How to Make Fix Ahead Chicken
- Brown chicken in butter; place in a 2 quart casserole. Discard drippings.
- Stir soup, milk and seasonings together; heat.
Add carrots or mushrooms or corn and onions.
- Cover; cook over low heat for 10 minutes; stir often. Add lima beans; cook until separated; stir often.
Pour over chicken.
- Cover; immediately refrigerate until 1 hour and 15 minutes before serving.
- Bake, covered, in a 375 degree oven for 1 hour.
Uncover, bake 15 minutes more or until chicken is tender.
- If cooked for serving immediately (not refrigerated), decrease baking time of covered casserole 15 minutes.