Creamy chicken and broccoli "Alfredo "
2 (8oz) pkgcream cheese
1 lbchicken breast, cubed
1 bag(s)frozen broccoli florettes
1 Tbspolive oil
1 tspdried basil
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 1/2 cmilk
·salt and pepper
How to Make Creamy chicken and broccoli "Alfredo "
- Cook pasta according to pkg. directions.
- In large saucepan, heat oil and garlic over med heat. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper. Saute until chicken is cooked through. Add frozen broccoli. Stir cooking until heated through.
- Remove chicken mixture and all juices from heat. Set aside, keep warm.
- In another large pot, on med low heat, combine cream cheese and butter until soft.
- Whisk in milk and Basil until creamy and smooth. Add in chicken mixture, stir well to coat serve over noodles