Creamy Cajun Chicken
2 mediumchicken breasts cut into strips
3 Tbspcajun seasoning divided
3 Tbspolive oil
4 clovegarlic minced
1 cwhite wine
28 ozcrushed tomatoes
1 1/2 cheavy cream
How to Make Creamy Cajun Chicken
- Coat chicken pieces with 2tbsp. Cajun seasoning.
- Add oil to hot pan and sear chicken on all sides. Reduce heat and cook until done. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Turn heat back to high and add garlic cooking for 1 minute. Add the wine and scrap up bits on bottom of pan.
- Boil until wine is almost all evaporated. Add the tomatoes and the other tbsp. of Cajun seasoning. Cook until thickened.
- Stir in heavy cream and cook until desired consistency.
Serve over pasta or rice.