- 4 large
- boneless chicken breast
- 2 1/2 oz
- package of real bacon bits
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large
- shredded italian blend cheese (asiago, parmesan, mozzarella, provolone, romano, fontina)
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 tsp
- mrs dash chicken seasoning
How to Make Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- 1Mix Cream Cheese, bacon bits, shredded cheese, pepper, and Mrs Dash in medium bowl.
- 2Pound chicken breasts to 1/8 inch (if you don't have a meat mallet, an ice cream scoop works just fine)
- 3Load cream cheese mixture in to flattened chicken breast, I used about two forkfuls, but depending on the size of the breast meat, you can add or delete the amount. Roll up, and secure with toothpicks if needed. *Tenderloins can also be used.
- 4Spray glass baking pan with non-stick spray, place rolled-up chicken breasts in.
Bake covered for 20 minutes at 400. Uncover, and bake an additional 15 minutes at 450.