Crazy Good Casserole
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- strips of quality bacon – cooked and crumbled
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 2 c
- shredded monterrey jack cheese
- 1 box
- (16 ounces) dried spiral pasta
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Crazy Good Casserole
- 1Cook and crumble bacon. While bacon is cooking, cut chicken into bite-sized chunks. Set cooked bacon aside for later use. In the same pan, cook chicken in bacon drippings. Add garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- 2While chicken is cooking, prepare pasta according to directions. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400.
- 3Drain pasta, return to pot. Add chicken, both cans of cream of chicken soup, 1 cup of Monterrey Jack cheese – stir to mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
Top with crumbled bacon.
Top with remaining cup of Monterrey Jack cheese.
Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes, just until cheese is melted and beginning to brown on top