Cranberry Orange Chicken
- 3 lb
- chicken breast halves and favorite parts
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 can(s)
- whole or plain cranberry jelly
- 1 c
- orange juice
- 1/4 tsp
- gloves, ground
How to Make Cranberry Orange Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Mix flour and salt and roll your chicken in the flour mixture and arrange in a 13x9 baking dish.
- 2Melt your butter in microwave and pour over chicken. Bake at 375 for 40 minutes. On stove top make your sauce. In a small saucepan add your orange juice, can of cranberry jelly and cloves.
- 3Bring your sauce to a boil and pour over the baked chicken. Put back into oven and bake 1 hour or until chicken is done in center and is tender. Spoon the gravy sauce over the top of each piece of chicken before serving.