Coq au vin
I understand real coq au vin should be with red wine, but this is what she uses and we love it!
·boneless chicken pieces
1/2 cflour (approximate)
·salt and pepper
1 cchicken broth
1 cwine, riesling
1-2 Tbsptomato paste
How to Make Coq au vin
- Combine flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a zip loc bag
- Shake chicken pieces in flour mixture
- Heat olive oil in pan, sauté onions until translucent, then add chicken and brown
- Add tomato paste to chicken broth.
- Once chicken is browned add chicken broth mixture and wine. Cover and cook until chicken is done