Chipotle Chicken Pasta Bake
- 1 box
- penne pasta
- 3 jar(s)
- 16 oz jars of alfredo sauce (i use cheesy ragu roasted parmesan)
- 22 oz
- grilled & ready fajita chicken strips (i use tyson)
- 2-3 Tbsp
- southwest chipotle seasoning (i use tones)
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese
How to Make Chipotle Chicken Pasta Bake
- 1Prepare pasta as directed on package. Cook 2 minutes less than they say. (The pasta will be baked, so it will continue to cook in the oven)
- 2While past is cooking... Pour all 3 jars of alfredo sauce in a large bowl, then stir in 2-3 tablespoons of Tones Chipotle Seasoning, 1 cup of cheese and entire bag of fajita chicken strips.
- 3Drain pasta and add to the mixture in large bowl. Stir until well coated.
- 4Pour into prepared 15 x10 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees until warmed through and the cheese is bubbly. (remember, the chicken is fully cooked already)