- 2 lb
- chicken tenders
- 1 bag(s)
- potato chips, crushed (any flavor)
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- onion powder
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Chip Chicken
- 1Preheat over to 400 degrees. Rinse chicken tenders and pat dry.
- 2Mix together mayonnaise, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl and add chicken. Be sure to coat well but not heavily or chicken will come out greasy.
- 3Put crushed potato chips in a ziploc bag. Once chicken is coated with mayo mixture, add 5-6 pieces of chicken at a time to ziploc bag and shake until coated with chips.
- 4Add chicken to a lightly greased 13x9 pan. Use remaining chips to pour over chicken before placing in the oven. Cook for 15-20 minutues flipping chicken after 10 minutes.