☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbchicken wing pieces
4 Tbspbottled ginger juice
2 tsphoisin sauce
2 Tbspbrown sugar
1/2 tspwhite pepper
4 Tbspwhite rice flour
2 tspsesame oil
3-4 cvegetable oil
How to Make Chinese Fried Chicken Wings
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together all ingredients EXCEPT chicken wings and rice flour.
- Add wings and toss to coat well.
- Add rice flour, using hands combine well-massage chicken so to speak.
- Cover and place in fridge for 6-8 hours, tossing once.
- In a large dutch oven or fry pot heat oil over medium high heat.
- Fry chicken pieces in 2 batches, around 6-8 minutes each batch, stirring often. Let fatter pieces cook an extra 2 minutes.
- Drain and serve hot.