Chicken with Tagliatelle
I dont know if Aromat is available in other countries, but I hope so.
From Swedish Wikipedia:
Aromat is a trademark of spice mix from Knorr containing salt, monosodium glutamate (E621), milk sugar, yeast extract, onion, vegetable fat, anti-caking agent (E552), vegetable oil, garlic and spices (including celery). The salinity of Aromat is 56 percent.
Aromat is used primarily as a flavor enhancer in dishes such as mashed potatoes, meat dishes, soups. A similar spice mix is Vegata from the company Podravka.
- 1 medium
- chicken, grilled
- 300 ml
- heavy cream, light whipped
- 100 ml
- white wine
- 1 Tbsp
- mustard, sweet (swedish)
- 300-500 ml
- cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper (black pepper)
- aromat, a lot. it is a special seasoning
- tagliatelle, preboiled
How to Make Chicken with Tagliatelle
- 3Mix the lightly whipped cream with wine, salt (carefully) and pepper (preferably black), mustard, Aromat and cheese.
- 4Pour the cooked tagliatelle over the chicken, and pour the cream-mix over everything.
- 5Bake in oven 175ºC to 225ºC degrees until it's nicely browned and become hot.
- 7A LITTLE INFORMATION:
You can do everything in advance and then browning just before it's time to eat. A perfect meal when you shall have guests for a simple dinner - You dont have to stand in the kitchen when the guests has arrived.
Calculate the amount of tagliatelle by how many people are going to eat.
- 8I have done this dish for 75 people one time and ALL of them liked it.
I have changed the chicken for sardines in tomato sauce, smoked ham or turkey. Once I did not have any vine at home, then I took a couple of drops of white wine vinegar - it worked.
- 9The seasoning Aromat is slightly sourish and very salty. The dish needs very much Aromat. I usually say "When you think you have got enough, take some more. And if you normally are a carful person, take dubble the amount you thougt of." Taste the cream-mix, it shall be salty and a bit sourish with very much taste.