How to Make Chicken with mushroom scallion sauce
- Dredge chicken in breadcrumbs and fry in oil till lightly browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken from pan and finish cooking in oven at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes
- Fry scallions and mushrooms in 3 tablespoons of butter till tender.
Fry bacon till done. Crumble after cooked
- Add white wine, white balsamic vinegar, zest and juice from lemon and stir in with mushrooms and scallions.
- Once juice has reduced remove chicken from oven and add back into the pan to cook for about 3 minutes with the juices.