Chicken with Mushroom Gravy
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- white wine
- 1 (8 oz.) can(s)
- mushrooms, drained
How to Make Chicken with Mushroom Gravy
- 1In a bowl, mix soup, sour cream, mushrooms and wine.
- 2Place chicken in a baking dish in a single layer.
- 3Pour the soup mixture over the chicken evenly.
- 4Sprinkle generously with paprika.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- 6Very good served over rice.