Chicken with Mushroom Gravy
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can(s)condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
8 ozsour cream
1/2 cwhite wine
1 (8 oz.) can(s)mushrooms, drained
How to Make Chicken with Mushroom Gravy
- In a bowl, mix soup, sour cream, mushrooms and wine.
- Place chicken in a baking dish in a single layer.
- Pour the soup mixture over the chicken evenly.
- Sprinkle generously with paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- Very good served over rice.