☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- orange juice
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 3/4 c
- whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp
- salt, divided
- 2 c
- whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- eggs beaten
- skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
How to Make Chicken Tenders Honey Mustard Oven-Baked
- 1Stir mustard, honey, orange juice, garlic together in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add chicken to mixture and toss to coat. Marinate chicken for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- 2Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F. Place wire cooling racks onto baking sheets.
- 3Stir whole wheat flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a shallow bowl. Stir bread crumbs and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in another shallow bowl. Place beaten eggs in another shallow bowl.
- 4Gently press a checken strip into the flour mixture to coat and Gently press a chicken strip into the flour mixture to coat and shake to remove excess flour. Dip into the beaten egg, press into bread crumb mixture. Gently toss so any bread crumbs that haven't stuck can fall away. Place the breaded chicken strips onto baking sheets prepared with wire cooling racks.
- 5Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 16 to 19 minutes.