Chicken Stove-top Parmesan Casserole
- medium potatoes, scrubbed and diced about 1 inch
- 2-3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can(s)
- half and half (that's half of the soup can measurement.)
- 1/3 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh rosemary sprig
- 3/4 c
- frozen peas
How to Make Chicken Stove-top Parmesan Casserole
- 1Boil potatoes til just fork tender, drain. Over medium high heat, coat bottom of large skillet with olive oil. Add potatoes and lightly brown on all sides.
- 3Meanwhile, in small bowl combine soup, half and half, and parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- 5Add peas and simmer another 5 minutes.