Chicken Spinach Alfredo
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbchicken breast, skinned, boned, chopped
1/2 pkgpenne pasta
1/2 pkgbaby spinach
1 cwhipping cream
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1/2 tspeach salt and pepper
1/2 tspdried basil
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
How to Make Chicken Spinach Alfredo
- Cook pasta as package directs. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta cooks, add butter to skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute just till soft.
- Add chicken to skillet. Saute till done. Remove to heated plate. Keep warm. Do not clean skillet.
- Add whipping cream to same skillet raising heat till mixture comes to a boil. Add parmesan, salt, pepper and basil to skillet. Reduce heat to med high and cook till cheese is melted.
- Add chicken, penne pasta and spinach to skillet, stirring until all is coated and spinach wilts slightly. Lightly sprinkle cayenne pepper over top of casserole.
- Serve with salad and crusty rolls.