Chicken Rotini Skillet Casserole
3 mediumchicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1 bag(s)frozen peas
1 bag(s)frozen carrots
28 ozcream of chicken soup
How to Make Chicken Rotini Skillet Casserole
- brown chicken on both sides then cube and set aside
- add frozen carrots and frozen peas to a large skillet
- add chicken cubes to veggies
- add soup and milk to skillet and let simmer for 20 mins. or until veggies are at desired texture.
- add the rotini noodles and simmer another 10-20 mins.
- If dish is too thick add milk by 1/4 cup.
Add 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
Add 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
Add small bag of frozen broccoli
Use egg noodles