Chicken Pot Roast
- skinless chicken breasts (either boneless or bone-in, watch out for bones while eating)
- tub low-fat, whipped cream cheese
- 1 bottle
- (approx 16 ou) italian salad dressing (i use fat-free)
How to Make Chicken Pot Roast
- 1Place all ingredients in a crock pot.** Set on high. Cook for 4 hours, stirring occasionally in the beginning. Serve over rice.
- 2* I like to add a few vegetables at some point, such as carrots (in chunks), or a handful of fresh mushrooms. Also some frozen peas thrown in at the end are a tasty addition.
- 3** I have also made this dish using a regular (large pot), on the stove. Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, until chicken and veggies are done (maybe a little over an hour--test as it cooks.)