Chicken Pot Pie made Easy
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 mediumboneless chicken breast
1 can(s)cream mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1/2 pkgmixed vegetables, frozen
1 tspgarlic salt
1 tspsalt and pepper
1 pkgfrozen pie crust use 2
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie made Easy
- Thaw out (2) frozen deep dish pie crust while boiling chicken breast. Shred chicken after pink is gone.
- Boil the mixed vegetables with the chopped onion in with them I use the package of carrots, green beans, corn, peas and lima beans.
- Layer shredded chicken in bottom of pie crust, drain the mixed vegetables and spread over the chicken.
Add the garlic salt, salt to taste, and pepper.
- Mix the 2 soups with 1/2 cup of the broth that you cooked the chicken in. Mix well then spoon over the chicken and vegetables.
Top with the 2nd pie crust.
- With all the ingredients cooked I cooked mine until the pie crust on top was lightly browned.