Chicken Pot Pie
1 ccooked, cubed chicken
4 cfrozen, mixed vegetables
1 can(s)condensed, cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 Tbspground rosemary
1 can(s)(8 rolls) rerigerated crescent rolls
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook vegetables according to directions until they are thawed and hot. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except crescent rolls. **DO NOT DILUTE THE SOUPS.
- Place the mixture into a large casserole dish.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough being careful to NOT separate the rolls. Pinch gently to close the perforations.
- Cut the dough into 1 inch strips lengthwise.
- Place the strips in a lattice pattern on top of the mixture in the casserole dish. NOTE: If you are in a hurry you can just place the dough on the top to cover the mixture without cutting into strips or making the lattice pattern.
- Bake uncovered for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until the dough is cooked through. If it isn't cooked through but the top is getting too brown you can cover it with foil.