Chicken Piccata and Pasta
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat (or butterflied and cut in half)
·3 tablespoons olive oil
·2 tablespoons butter
·2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
·2/3 cup chicken broth
·½ cup white wine
·1 large lemon
·2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
·¼ cup all-purpose flour
·salt and pepper to taste
·8 ounces of pasta, cooked... fettuccini, linguine, or angel hair pasta
How to Make Chicken Piccata and Pasta
- On a piece of waxed paper or in a plate, mix together the flour, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter on medium high heat.
- Coat the chicken pieces in the flour mixture. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side until nicely browned.
- Remove chicken from the skillet and add to an oven safe dish, and cover with foil. Keep the chicken warm in the oven on lowest setting.
- Add garlic to the skillet and sauté for about a minute. Add the wine and chicken broth to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Add the juice of one lemon and 2 Tablespoons of chopped Parsley into the pan.
- Put the chicken back into the pan of sauce and heat through. Serve; spooning the sauce over chicken and pasta. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon slices, if desired.