1 cfine dry, italian style bread crumbs
6chicken breast halves, skinned and boned and pounded to 1/2" thickness
1/4 colive oil
3 cspaghetti sauce
12 slicemozzarella cheese
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
·hot cooked spaghetti
How to Make Chicken Parmigiana
- Combine bread crumbs, salt and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Combine milk and eggs; mix well and set aside.
- Dip each chicken breast in eggs mixture; coat with breadcrumb mixture, and set aside.
- Pour olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, and cook about 2 minutes on each side or until light-golden brown.
- Remove chicken and drain.
- Pour sauce into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish, and top with chicken. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Place a slice of mozzarella on each chicken breast; Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Cover and bake an additional 5 minutes. Serve on a bed of cooked spaghetti. Yield 6 servings.