- 1 c
- fine dry, italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- chicken breast halves, skinned and boned and pounded to 1/2" thickness
- eggs, beaten
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 3 c
- spaghetti sauce
- 12 slice
- mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- hot cooked spaghetti
How to Make Chicken Parmigiana
- 1Combine bread crumbs, salt and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- 2Combine milk and eggs; mix well and set aside.
- 3Dip each chicken breast in eggs mixture; coat with breadcrumb mixture, and set aside.
- 4Pour olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, and cook about 2 minutes on each side or until light-golden brown.
- 5Remove chicken and drain.
- 6Pour sauce into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish, and top with chicken. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- 7Place a slice of mozzarella on each chicken breast; Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Cover and bake an additional 5 minutes. Serve on a bed of cooked spaghetti. Yield 6 servings.