Chicken Parmesan Wonton Cupcake
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
4 per cupcake (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
159 calories, 12 g carbs, 4 g fat, 17 g protein, 0 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
The Original Recipe is from www.emilybites.com
- 2 c
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, diced small or shredded
- 3/4 c
- pasta sauce
- 3/4 tsp
- italian seasoning
- wonton wrappers (found in produce section)
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese, 2% shredded
- 1/2 oz
- seasoned croutons, crushed
- 2 tsp
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Parmesan Wonton Cupcake
- 1Pre-heat the Oven to 375. Spray 8 cups in a muffin tin with Cooking Spray and set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, pasta sauce and Italian Seasoning. Combine until thoroughly mixed.
- 33.Push a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each of the eight sprayed cups in the muffin tin. Using about half of the chicken mixture, spoon evenly into the wonton wrappers. Sprinkle about half the Mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of each cup. Press another wonton wrapper on top and repeat the layering steps with the remaining chicken mixture and Mozzarella.
- 44.Mix together the crushed croutons and Parmesan in a small dish and sprinkle it evenly over the top of each cup.
- 55.Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.