Chicken Parmesan - Prego
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
1/2 citalian style dry bread crumbs
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
2chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1egg, slightly beaten
1/4 csalad oil
15 1/2-oz jar(s)prego spaghetti sauce
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Chicken Parmesan - Prego
- Combine bread crumbs and cheese.
- Flatten chicken breasts with flat side of knife to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Dip chicken in egg then in bread crumb mixture.
- In skillet, brown chicken in oil; drain on absorbent towels.
- Place in 2-quart shallow baking dish, 12x8x2.
- Top with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, covered at 400F for 20 minutes or until done.