Chicken Marsala Cascone
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- red bell pepper, cut into strips
- green pepper, cut into strips
- medium onion, chopped
- mushrooms, sliced
- garlic clove, sliced
- 1/2 c
- marsala wine
- 1 can(s)
- (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 c
- marinara sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- beef broth
How to Make Chicken Marsala Cascone
- 1Dunk the chicken in egg and then dredge is seasoned flour (salt and pepper to taste).
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 3Heat olive oil in a saute pan over medium high heat.
Add in the vegetables and simmer about 5 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper (optional).
Add the tomato and Marinara sauce and the beef broth; reduce heat to medium.
Allow the flavors to meld, 2-5 minutes.
- 4Add the cooked chicken breasts to the sauce and heat through, about 2 minutes.