Busters! way of eating. This is a delicious recipe even if you're not a Sugar Buster! In fact at one point my husband told me that he got better meals when I'm on a diet! (I still cook white rice, pasta, or potatoes for the family, I just skip that part of the meal for myself)
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- 2 tsp
- garlic powder
- bonless, skinless chicken breasts (or 3 large breasts cut into halves)
- 1/4 c
- (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 c
- heavy cream
How to Make Chicken Lazone
- 1Note: The original recipe calls for 4 chicken breasts. I find that the chicken breasts I buy these days are just HUGE, so I buy the 3 pack and cut them into halves. If your chicken breasts are smaller you could use 4 whole.
- 2Note: Depending on your preferences you may want to double the seasonings. I find that I need to double it to completely coat the chicken breasts the way I want them. (The seasoning also flavors the sauce, and it comes out just right)
- 3In a small bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients; coat chicken breasts with the seasoning.
- 4Melt 2 TBS. butter in a large skillet and cook the chicken breasts over medium about 7 to 8 minutes, turning them once.
- 5Pour the cream into the pan and lower the heat; simmer for several minutes, stirring until the sauce thickens, then fold in the remaining 2 TBS butter.
- 6When the butter is melted, transfer the chicken breasts to plates and top with sauce.