☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 medium
- chicken thighs, bone in, with skin (see above personal note)
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 c
- all purpose white flour
- 4 clove
- garlic, peeled and cut in half
- 1/2 c
- white wine
- 1 tsp
- mrs. dash seasoning blend, any flavor (optional)
How to Make chicken in wine sauce
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium flame on stove.
- 2Measure out flour and place in dish. Add pepper and seasoning.
- 3Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture, let the chicken stand for 15 to let the flour adhere better on the chicken. Place chicken in hot oil. Cook until lightly browned.
- 4In the same pan, add garlic and white wine.
- 5Cover and cook on low heat approximately 20 minutes, making sure the chicken juices run clear, not red. Check chicken every so often and add more wine Iif the pan is dry.
- 6Serve chicken topped wit h the wine sauce.