☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 mediumchicken thighs, bone in, with skin (see above personal note)
2 Tbspcanola oil
1/2 tspfresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
1/2 call purpose white flour
4 clovegarlic, peeled and cut in half
1/2 cwhite wine
1 tspmrs. dash seasoning blend, any flavor (optional)
How to Make chicken in wine sauce
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium flame on stove.
- Measure out flour and place in dish. Add pepper and seasoning.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture, let the chicken stand for 15 to let the flour adhere better on the chicken. Place chicken in hot oil. Cook until lightly browned.
- In the same pan, add garlic and white wine.
- Cover and cook on low heat approximately 20 minutes, making sure the chicken juices run clear, not red. Check chicken every so often and add more wine Iif the pan is dry.
- Serve chicken topped wit h the wine sauce.