Chicken in Grapefruit Sauce
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 Tbspolive oil
1large onion, thinly sliced
1 cgrapefruit juice
1 cchicken broth
1/2 corange marmalade
How to Make Chicken in Grapefruit Sauce
- Pat dry chicken and season with salt. In a large heavy skillet, heat olive oil. Sauté seasoned chicken until browned, 10-12 minutes. Remove chicken and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add onions to skillet and sauté until tender and browned, 5-6 minutes.
- Add grapefruit juice and broth and reduce by half.
- Add marmalade and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Finish sauce by mixing in butter until melted.
- Return chicken to pan to heat through while spooning sauce over chicken.