Chicken Dinner Sandwhich
- 25 oz can(s)
- canned chicken
- 23 oz can(s)
- campbell's cream of mushroom soup *99 % fat free*
- 1 box
- stove top stuffing chicken flavor
- 1 bag(s)
- idahoan instant potatoes
- 1 pkg
- ready made rolls
How to Make Chicken Dinner Sandwhich
- 1Empty chicken (not drained) and cream of mushroom into large soup pot. Mix well
- 2Simmer on medium low heat stirring occasionally until meat is softened and shreds easily. You may have to add small amounts of water to keep the original fluidity.
- 3Once meat is ready mix in stove top. Fold occasionally for five minutes.
- 4Lastly Mix in Instant potatoes until mixture is the same consistency as mashed potatoes.
- 5Five minutes is all you need to wait after adding potatoes. serve on a sandwich bun, sliced rolls, or over bread for a knife and fork meal.