Chicken Dinner Sandwhich
25 oz can(s)canned chicken
23 oz can(s)campbell's cream of mushroom soup *99 % fat free*
1 boxstove top stuffing chicken flavor
1 bag(s)idahoan instant potatoes
1 pkgready made rolls
How to Make Chicken Dinner Sandwhich
- Empty chicken (not drained) and cream of mushroom into large soup pot. Mix well
- Simmer on medium low heat stirring occasionally until meat is softened and shreds easily. You may have to add small amounts of water to keep the original fluidity.
- Once meat is ready mix in stove top. Fold occasionally for five minutes.
- Lastly Mix in Instant potatoes until mixture is the same consistency as mashed potatoes.
- Five minutes is all you need to wait after adding potatoes. serve on a sandwich bun, sliced rolls, or over bread for a knife and fork meal.