Chicken Devan Pasta
4 ccubed cooked chicken
4 cpasta of choice
16 ozfrozen broccoli florets
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 csour cream
1/2 cshredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Devan Pasta
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. I used rotini. Cook chicken.
- Mix pasta, chicken and broccoli in large bowl.
- Combine soup, mayo and sour cream and parmesan cheese. Stir into pasta mixture. Spoon into casserole dish.
- Bake 45 - 60 minutes until heated through.