☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breast halves, cooked
- cups herbed flavoared croutons
- 16 oz pkg frozen brocolli florets
- can chicken broth
- cup milk
- 1 stick
- 3 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- cup parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Delight
- 1Cut cooked chicken into bite size pieces.
- 2Cook brocolli until tender; drain thoroughly.
- 3In small saucepan, melt butter. Add flour stirring with a whisk. Cook 1 minutes stirring constantly.
- 4Add broth to butter/flour mixture, stirring with a whisk. Continue cooking and stirring until thickened and bubbly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5In lightly greased casserole dish, place croutons on bottom. Cover with 1/3 of sauce. Add brocolli and cover with 1/3 sauce. Add chicken and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top Bake at 375* for 35 mins or until heated through and bubbly.