☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3chicken breast halves, cooked
2cups herbed flavoared croutons
116 oz pkg frozen brocolli florets
1can chicken broth
3 Tbspall purpose flour
1/2cup parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Delight
- Cut cooked chicken into bite size pieces.
- Cook brocolli until tender; drain thoroughly.
- In small saucepan, melt butter. Add flour stirring with a whisk. Cook 1 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add broth to butter/flour mixture, stirring with a whisk. Continue cooking and stirring until thickened and bubbly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In lightly greased casserole dish, place croutons on bottom. Cover with 1/3 of sauce. Add brocolli and cover with 1/3 sauce. Add chicken and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top Bake at 375* for 35 mins or until heated through and bubbly.