Chicken Cutlets with Bechamel Sauce
- boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into cutlets
- 1 tsp
- each salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika
- 5 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
- 1/4 c
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 2 c
- 1 c
- fresh parsley minced
How to Make Chicken Cutlets with Bechamel Sauce
- 1Mix the onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and paprika together.
- 2Cut the chicken into desired size cutlets. Pat dry and sprinkle with the spice mixture.
- 3Add butter to large skillet. Let butter melt and get hot. Add the chicken cutlets to pan browning on both sides and cook until almost done. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- 4Deglaze the pan with the wine and scrap up bits. Cook until most of wine has evaporated. Add the flour and make a roux. slowly add in the cream and milk and cook until thickened. Stir in the parsley.
- 5Add the chicken and any drippings back into sauce and stir to coat. cook until chicken in completely done. Serve chicken with sauce spooned on top.