Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
1 10-oz can(s)refrigerated pizza crust (pillsbury)
1/3 cgarlic ranch salad dressing (purchased)
4 ozsmoked provolone, shredded (1 cup)
4 ozrefrigerated roasted chicken breast strips
2 ozcanadian bacon, sliced and halved
2 Tbspbacon, cooked and crumbled
4green onions, chopped
1/4 ctomato, chopped
4 ozmozzarella cheese, shredded (1 cup)
How to Make Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Grease 12-inch pizza pan.
- Unroll dough; place in greased pan.
- Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan.
- Spread salad dressing over crust.
- Sprinkle with provolone cheese.
- Top with chicken, Canadian bacon, bacon, onions, tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 425F. for 18 to 22 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
- Cut into wedges to serve.