Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 1 pkg
- (6 ounce) chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- boneless,skinless cooked chicken breasts ( simmered mine)
- 3 c
- fresh broccoli florets
- 2 c
- cooked chopped ham
- 6-12 slice
- swiss cheese
How to Make Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 375ºF. Dice cooked chicken breasts. Make stuffing as directed on box and set aside.
- 2Mix soup and mustard in medium bowl; stir in chicken, broccoli and ham.
- 3Spoon into 2-qt. casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with cheese slices and stuffing
- 4Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.