Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake
My youngest son is finally interested in learning how to cook and lately has ventured beyond the heat and eat survival skills...lol
He made this tried and true family casserole last night and as always it turned out perfect.
Sorry no pics will post some later. He didn't want my picture taking to jinx him.
8 ozrigatoni pasta, cooked
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
3 ccooked, chicken (can use leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken or turkey
6 sliceoven roasted deli ham, juliened
2 Tbspdijon mustard
·salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbspbutter, unsalted, melted
1 cpanko bread crumbs
1 1/2 cshredded swiss cheese
How to Make Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Cook pasta to al dente, according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine soup, milk, mustard, salt and pepper; add cooked pasta, chicken, and ham. Mix well to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and bread crumbs.
- Spread mixture into a 13x9 inch casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray. top with Swiss cheese and bread crumb mixture.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes. Uncover and broil for 3-4 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Serve hot!!