☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- whole chicken breasts (both sides),
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 c
- water or chicken broth (can make broth from buillon cube
- 1 pkg
- chicken stuffing mix (stovetop or pepperidge farm) or store brand works
- 1/2 c
- 1 can(s)
- cranberry sauce
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees F
- 2Cook/boil chicken and debone if needed and cut up in cubes.
- 3Lay in bottom of buttered/sprayed casserole & Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Mix soup, milk and soy sauce and pour over the chicken.
- 5Combine stuffing, water and butter. Spread over the top. Bake 45 minutes. (Can be made one day in advance but do not freeze.)
- 6Don't forget the cranberry sauce on the side and you can also add corn, etc. as another side.