☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4whole chicken breasts (both sides),
2 can(s)cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
1 Tbspsoy sauce, low sodium
1 cwater or chicken broth (can make broth from buillon cube
1 pkgchicken stuffing mix (stovetop or pepperidge farm) or store brand works
1 can(s)cranberry sauce
How to Make Chicken Casserole
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F
- Cook/boil chicken and debone if needed and cut up in cubes.
- Lay in bottom of buttered/sprayed casserole & Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix soup, milk and soy sauce and pour over the chicken.
- Combine stuffing, water and butter. Spread over the top. Bake 45 minutes. (Can be made one day in advance but do not freeze.)
- Don't forget the cranberry sauce on the side and you can also add corn, etc. as another side.