Chicken Bruschetta Bake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 can (14 ounce) petite diced tomatoes, with liquid
·1-1/2 lbs. boneless chicken cut into bite size pieces, cooked
·2 cloves garlic, chopped
·1 package (6oz) stove top stuffing, (or make your own dressing)
·½ cup chicken broth
·1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, or italian:optional
How to Make Chicken Bruschetta Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tomatoes stuffing, garlic and chicken broth. Mix mixture until moistened; set aside.
- Butter or grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Add the chicken to the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the chicken.
- Spread the stuffing mixture over the top of cheese.
Optional: sprinkle additional 1/2 cup to 1 cup of cheese over stuffing.
- Bake uncovered for approx. 30-40 minutes.