Chicken Breasts with Angel Hair Pasta
This recipe doesn't call for a lot of items and only takes a short time to make it.
You can use boneless, skinless, chicken breasts too.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- prepared hidden valley ranch original ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 c
- dijon-style mustard
- whole chicken breasts, halved, skinned, boned and pounded thin
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine
- 1/3 c
- dry white wine
- 10 oz
- angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- chopped parsley
How to Make Chicken Breasts with Angel Hair Pasta
- 1In small bowl, whisk together salad dressing and mustard; set aside.
- 2In medium skillet, saute chicken in butter until browned; transfer to dish. Keep warm.
- 3Pour wine into skillet; cook over medium-high heat, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of skillet, about 5 minutes.
- 4Whisk in dressing mixture; blend well. Serve chicken with sauce over pasta; sprinkle with parsley.