☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 to 10 slice
- 2 1/2 lb
- (4 large or 6 small) chicken breasts
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can(s)
- sherry, use soup can to measure
- 1 dash(es)
- sour cream
How to Make Chicken Breasts in Sour Cream
- 1Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
Cook bacon until crisp and set aside to cool.
- 2Arrange chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish, so the pieces do not overlap. Break bacon into bite sized pieces and sprinkle over chicken.
- 3Combine mushroom soup, sherry, and sour cream in a small bowl until well blended.
Pour over chicken, completely covering it. Dust with paprika.
- 4Bake uncovered for 1 1/2 hours. Serve with wild rice.