Chicken Breast Stuff w/Pepper Jack Cheese/Spinach
1 lbboneless, skinless chicken breasts
4-6 ozpepper jack cheese, shredded
1 cfrozen frozen spinach thawed and drained
2 Tbspolive oil
1 Tbspbread crumbs
·sea salt to taste
·cajun seasoning to taste
·black pepper to taste
·lots of tooth picks (secure breast together after stuffing)
How to Make Chicken Breast Stuff w/Pepper Jack Cheese/Spinach
- Preheat oven to (350•)
- Flatten chicken breast to 1/4 inch thickness
- In a medium bowl combine pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine Cajun seasoning and bread crumbs.
- Place a 1/4 cup spinach mixture onto each chicken breasts. Roll each chicken breast tightly and fasten with several tooth picks. You may need to use 8 tooth picks for each breast to ensure none of the filling seeps out. Be sure to keep track of how many you use. So you take them all out after cooking.
- Brush each breast with olive oil and sprinkle Cajun seasoning mixture evenly all over. Sprinkle any leftover spinach cheese mixture on top.(optional)
- Place chicken seam side up onto a tin foil lined baking sheet ( for easy clean up). Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the tooth picks before serving. Count to make sure you have removed every last toothpick!
Serve whole or slice into medallions