Chicken Breast in Creamy Cheese Sauce
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tsp
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- white wine
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp
- better than chicken bouilln
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 6 slice
- swiss cheese
How to Make Chicken Breast in Creamy Cheese Sauce
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees
- 2Pound chicken to 2 inch flat. Cut into pieces. Set aside.
- 3In a plastic bag add flour, and paprika Add chicken to bag and shake to give the chicken a good coat.
- 4Add butter to a large skillet. Brown chicken on both sides. Remove chicken from pan and place in a baking pan.
- 5Pour wine in pan and scrap up bits. Add lemon juice, and chicken base. Stir until base is dissolved. Add heavy cream and cook until thickened.
- 6Pour over chicken, cover and bake about 15 minutes..
- 7Top chicken with cheese and bake uncovered another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 8Serve over hot rice or cooked noodles.