Chicken Breast in Creamy Cheese Sauce
4boneless skinless chicken breast
1/4 cwhite wine
2 cheavy cream
1 Tbspbetter than chicken bouilln
3 Tbspfresh squeezed lemon juice
6 sliceswiss cheese
How to Make Chicken Breast in Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Pound chicken to 2 inch flat. Cut into pieces. Set aside.
- In a plastic bag add flour, and paprika Add chicken to bag and shake to give the chicken a good coat.
- Add butter to a large skillet. Brown chicken on both sides. Remove chicken from pan and place in a baking pan.
- Pour wine in pan and scrap up bits. Add lemon juice, and chicken base. Stir until base is dissolved. Add heavy cream and cook until thickened.
- Pour over chicken, cover and bake about 15 minutes..
- Top chicken with cheese and bake uncovered another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve over hot rice or cooked noodles.