Chicken Bow Tie Pasta Casserole
Photo adapted from Taste of Home.
- 2 c
- cooked chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- onion. chopped
- 1 tsp
- seasoning salt
- 12 oz
- cooked bow tie pasta
- 2 can(s)
- (10 ounces) cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
- 2 c
- crushed ritz crackers (1 sleeve)
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 4 Tbsp
How to Make Chicken Bow Tie Pasta Casserole
- 1Saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter.
Combine chicken, onion, salt, soups and bow tie pasta and mix well.
Put into a 9 X 13 inch casserole.
- 2Combine crushed crackers, 3 tbsp. butter, melted and sour cream and mix well.
Spread over chicken mixture. The mixture will be thick.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.