Chicken and Vegetable Skillet
Needy Holler Small
1 lbchicken tenders or boneless breasts
114 oz can diced tomatoes, any flavor
16 oz can tomato paste
1medium green pepper
How to Make Chicken and Vegetable Skillet
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and season to taste with salt, pepper, basil, garlic, or any seasoning you like.
- In skillet, brown chicken in small amount of oil. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Cut veggies into bite sized pieces (not too small or they will get mushy) Add veggies to skillet and saute until tender.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, and 1 cup water (or chicken broth). Return chicken to skillet and bring to boil. Cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti or rice.
- NOTE: You may use as much green pepper, onion, celery, and zucchini as you like. If sauce thickens too much during simmer time, add water or chicken broth as needed.