Chicken and Rice Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cmilk (1 or 2%)
1 crice, instant white or brown
1/2 pkgdry onion soup mix
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
How to Make Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the soups, milk, and rice.
- Pour into an 8x12 casserole dish.
- Place lightly salted chicken pieces on top of the rice.
- Sprinkle the dry onion soup mix over the top of the chicken pieces.
- Cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for one hour.
- Uncover the casserole and bake for another ten minutes.