Chicken and Rice
- 1 lb
- boneless chicken
- 1 1/2 c
- instant rice
- 2 can(s)
- cream of soup (chicken, mushroom, celery)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 can(s)
- chicken broth
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- bread crumbs, seasoned**
CHOOSE 2 CANS OF A CREAM OF... SOUP. I LIKE TO GET 2 DIFFERENT ONES AND MIX THEM.
How to Make Chicken and Rice
- 1In a frying pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and cook the chunks of boneless chicken
- 2In a large bowl, combine soups, broth, melted butter and rice, stir until well blended.
- 3Pour mixture into a lightly greased 4 quart casserole dish.
- 4Sprinkle Chicken (and veggies if you used some) over rice, mixture gently stir in just to coat.
- 5**optional** Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- 6bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees
for 50 -60 minutes.