Chicken and Rice
1 lbboneless chicken
1 1/2 cinstant rice
CHOOSE 2 CANS OF A CREAM OF... SOUP. I LIKE TO GET 2 DIFFERENT ONES AND MIX THEM.
2 can(s)cream of soup (chicken, mushroom, celery)
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1 can(s)chicken broth
1/4 cbread crumbs, seasoned**
How to Make Chicken and Rice
- In a frying pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and cook the chunks of boneless chicken
- In a large bowl, combine soups, broth, melted butter and rice, stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 4 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle Chicken (and veggies if you used some) over rice, mixture gently stir in just to coat.
- **optional** Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees
for 50 -60 minutes.