☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
3/4 ccelery, chopped ( about 3 ribs )
1/2 tsppoultry seasoning
1 tube(s)canned buttermilk biscuits
How to Make Chicken and Mini Dumplings
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Place chicken pieces in a 9x13 sprayed pan.
- In a bowl, combine soup, celery, onion, egg and seasonings. Mix until blended.
- Cut each biscuit into 8 or 10 small pieces, then add to bowl and stir gently.
- Pour sauce evenly over chicken
- Bake for about 1 hour, until chicken is done and biscuit pieces have puffed and browned.
- Serves: 4