Chicken and Dumpling Casserole
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)mixed vegetables
4 can(s)(5 oz) chicken
1 can(s)chicken broth
2 1/2 cbiscuit mix
1/2 Tbsppoultry seasoning
to tastesalt and pepper
How to Make Chicken and Dumpling Casserole
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt butter and pour in the bottom of a 9"x13" cake pan, swirl around to evenly cover all of the bottom of the pan.
- Layer canned (drained) chicken on top of melted butter. (NO STIRRING)
- Evenly layer mixed vegetables on top of chicken.
- In a separate bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup and chicken broth.
Drizzle 1/2 cup of this mixture over chicken/vegetable layers. Set the rest aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together biscuit mix and milk, should form a runny batter.
- Evenly sprinkle poultry seasoning over the layers in the cake pan. (NO STIRRING)
- Pour biscuit/milk mixture over the top of all, as evenly as possible.
- Pour remaining chicken soup/broth mix over biscuit layer.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 50 minutes.