☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- frying chicken, cut up into pieces
- 3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- tiny white onions
- 1 c
- mushrooms, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
- 3 small
- ripe tomatoes, peeled an diced
How to Make Chicken Alpine (Switzerland)
- 1Combine flour and seasonings and toss with chicken in paper bag to coat pieces thoroughly.
- 2Brown chicken in vegetable oil in large skillet.
- 3Pushing chicken to one side, add onions and mushrooms and saute until light brown.
- 4Stir in parsley, wine, and tomatoes, and spoon over chicken pieces.
- 5Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, basting occasionally, until chicken is very tender.